My 2009 Goals

I started thinking through my potentail goals for 2009. I guess they could be considered "resolutions" by some but for me they are "goals".
Here they are, in no particular order:

1. Get us out of credit card debt.
~This is a big one for me. All of Mike's income goes to our house, bills, food, car, etc... Since I don't have a paid job I try to contribute to the family income through my little entrepreneurial endeavors. I firmly believe that if I work hard at those this year and save the money I make, I can have our credit card debt paid off by the end of 2009. We are following Dave Ramsey's steps. Baby step #1~ put $1000 into an emergency fund. I went to the bank last week and opened up a money market account with $250 I had made over the holidays. We are well on our way!!!

2. Incorperate more color into our house.
~I have a color phobia. Actually,no, I take that back...I just love white. And cream, and off white. Bringing color into the house is hard for me. But I am going to do it!

3. Spend more time in discipleship with my college girls.
~ As much as I love discipleship and love spending time with people, I also love the time I have at home with my family. With that being said, I feel like it is time to step up my one on one time with my college girls and really take time to truly and deeply disciple a few of them.

4. Start a business (non profit) that has been on my heart for a while...details to come on that one!

5. I have a few personal goals that I will be working on too. Just some things that need tweaking....I am a work in progress!

So there it is. Not an impossible list at all, I don't think! Very acheivable.