A Bit of Sewing




I started this quilt a while back as a gift for someone. It has been a slow going project. Not because it was terribly difficult but rather it kept getting pushed to the back burner to finish State Fair entries, stuff for the store, and other gifts. Finally this weekend I buckled down and finished it.




I have another quilt top up in my studio space waiting to be finished. I am having the hardest time finding the perfect backing fabric though. I carry around a swatch of the quilt fabric in my purse but can't seem to find anything that coordinates with it at our local shops. Tonight we will go and pick up my fair entries in Louisville. Unfortunately we never actually made it to the Kentucky State Fair this year so I have no idea if my entries won. I'll let you know tomorrow!