Finding those moments..



Finding those little moments of peace and quiet in a house full of energy and life can be challenging.
Curling up with a good book or having an extended yoga session has become a thing of the past. So for now, I try to find snippets of time in a day that give me a sense of calm and remind me to take a few moments for myself.
Lately, I find that time with a daily cup of espresso. It started with a sale on Illy decaf espresso pods at Williams Sonoma. Typically, $14~ they were on sale for $3.50 (oh how I love a good sale!).
So now, each afternoon while Ezra and Otto nap, I make my way to the kitchen, put my sweet little espresso cup (thank you Kris!) under the spout and listen to the soft hum of the espresso machine as it makes my little afternoon treat.



I have no idea why this new habit makes me so happy, but it does. My only fear is when I run out someday soon. Not sure the budget allows for $14 espresso pods right now...
I raise my little espresso cup in "cheers" to finding a few quiet moments throughout the week.